Is your Facebook account disabled and you are wondering why is my Facebook account disabled? Well, if this is the case then you are here at the right place where you will be getting to know how you can fix your disabled account on Facebook.
If you believe that your Facebook account disabled for no reason then you can report this to Facebook by contacting them.
Possible Causes of “ My Facebook Account Disabled”
If you see one day that your account is disabled then it means you have done something wrong and violated. Facebook finds you suspicious and disables your account. You just need to know why it happened. Here are some possible reasons for your suspended account:
- Disguise yourself and pretend to be another person: There are some users who used to pretend someone else and use their picture as a profile picture. Then Facebook takes these impersonating reports very seriously.
- Exploit terms and conditions: Every social media platform has its own terms and conditions. If someone tries to violate the terms and conditions of these social media then they have to face the issue from the platform.
- Offensive and abusive commenting: Every user has to follow Facebook’s terms and conditions. Posting any abusive and offensive content is against Facebook’s conditions and it notices the act.
- If the user is underage: Facebook has set the age limit of 13 years. Under 13 years are not allowed to create their account on Facebook. If Facebook notices that the underage user using the account then it will discontinue the account.
Recover your Facebook account
If Facebook disabled your account then you can try some methods to retrieve it. Here are some techniques that you can try.
You are supposed to begin by contacting customer support on Facebook. There you have to explain your problem to Facebook and tell them that you are not able to access your account.
- To access customer support you have to go to the official website of Facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907.
- Then enter the email address or phone number.
- Fill in your full name
- Upload there a copy of your ID
- Then you need to explain your issue and the reason that what you have done that Facebook has disabled your account. You need to be polite and try to explain your situation so that Facebook can understand.
- In the end, tap on the “Send” button.
- If Facebook asks for more information then upload other required information.
You can also support your statement through some proof like a screenshot of the issue.
After you are done explaining the problem to Facebook you can now check it and finally, submit the report. Then you are supposed to wait till Facebook contacts you back and helps you in resolving the problem you are facing.
Now, when you know why is my Facebook account disabled and how you will be able to fix it through the help of this blog and the information which we have offered to you in this article.